[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Oprah

  • From: Stormy Hope <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: California Aware <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>, showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 17:14:36 -0700

Paula,  I don't watch ANY of those shows...Oprah, Ellen, Dr. Phil,
what's his name that has people screaming at each other.  There is no
debating, contradicting or rebutting done, as the script doesn't allow
for honest discourse in any case.  According to all I have read,
thousands of people wrote to Rush Limbaugh after his ads for HSUS,
hundreds tried to call him to ask him why.... There hasn't been any
response.  None.

There are many intelligent people who, for some reason, <VBG> have
different opinions than I do.  When they have newspaper articles,
magazine articles, radio shows,  or even a T.V. appearance discussing
their views, I read, watch and listen.  I have changed my mind (opened
it?) a great deal by listening and reading.  Ask me sometime!   But
listen to what Oprah's handlers spoon feed her about what she should
think????  Uh, uh.

Lots of hugs to you

Stormy