[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Opinions, please -- 4 show weekend

  • From: "Medusas Mom" <medusasmom1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sharlen@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 21:05:28 -0700

The Canfield Ohio shows are 5 shows in 3 days! I think 2 specialitys and 3
all breeds with Shepherd judges.These shows are so big people rent golf
carts for the weekend.I heard a few handlers complain about all the running
but the dogs did fine.These shows are in August and the evening ones have
went till dark before.The clubs had fun things to do as well.It is usually
always big majors too! Id love to go this year but Duce and I are in Las
Vegas again that week!
Medusasmom

On 5/10/07, Sharon Allbright <sharlen@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I would like to add to our discussion on four shows.  Our park we use
> allows
> us to leave our ring equipment up over night.  Some parks do not.  Also we
> have free overnight RV parking which is a big help.  For our crew as well
> as
> exhibitors.  Also and of great help Bob & Nadine Grady live walking
> distance
> away and can keep control of everything.
> Sharon Allbright

> original author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS
> of any kind are permitted without prior permission of the original
> author  AND of the Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

> PROSECUTED.

> VISIT OUR WEBSITE - www.showgsd.org

T-Ho Shepherds
Breeder of Best In Show,High in trial
police,leader,agility,therapy,schutzhund,
and gorgeous family companions since 1979