[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Opinions, please -- 4 show weekend

  • From: "Brenda Shepard" <tashina1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sharlen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Tediginsburg@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 11:15:03 -0700

Tedi,

I had a great time a little tiring though. I would do it again if it arose
that
way. With me living at least 2 1/2 hrs. away from every show, I would be
staying the
night. It saved me money and time in the long run. Everyone was busy
grooming
and getting ready all the time, but we do that anyway.

It seemed to me that the turnout was higher at the Sacramento/Reno show this
year
then last. However not being a member of that club I could not say for sure.
There
were people at this show that I have never seen nor met before then. Which
was wonderful.

I think that if some of the clubs can do this then it may be easier on
people that
have to travel a good distance. Meaning not having to make that same trip
again in a
few months or few weekends.

Also Logan got to show more then once, he loved it.

Kevin was the best and I think that he worked harder then any of us!

Brenda Shepard