[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Opinions on this Article?

  • From: Kate Syssoloff <rockannand@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Jen Proud <proudk9@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2013 22:54:17 -0600 (MDT)

Exactly, however what of the Golden Retriever with 100% mortality rate from
cancer?  Or the pug's lacking muzzle.  How do you control the population of
Breeders who mass produce and care not?  And, as Christine posted, each breed
have their own health issues..  I'm all for improvement in health, but having
the genes so loosy-goosy by out-crossing one breed to another sounds like the
twilight zone.

Kate @ Rockannand