[ SHOWGSD-L ] Opinions

  • From: Penny & Bill <Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: The List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 14:28:36 -0400

I am glad that the long-coat issue has not gotten nasty, like the
November election seems to be.  LOL  We elected the Board.  The Board
has voted to have a long-coat class at the National.  It is done.  I
totally disagree with it, but it's only my opinion, MINE.  I would
much rather have seen people showing their nice coated dogs honestly
in the classes, since being coated is not a disqualifying fault.
Whatever.  Everyone has his/her opinion.  Over and out.

Penny in NC
The Farm Dog

any post.