[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Opinions

  • From: Patricia Evans <patsgsdpups@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Scharo777@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2010 05:58:50 -0800 (PST)

My "vote" is they are too young to watch.  Kids that age make up great stories,
and don't necessarily tell anyone.   I remember selling a horse, when our boys
were about that age.   As the horse was driven off, Bill started crying.   3
days later I finally got from him, he thought the horse was going to be
killed.
I'd let the kids say goodbye after Brite Eyes has died.   I am so sorry, I know
how hard it is to lose the pups.

Pat Evans