[ SHOWGSD-L ] Opinions???

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 07:18:26 -0700 (PDT)

But hey lets all jump on Ed........he's more fun to beat up!
Amy Safdir

     I was brought up by  a man who taught me to NEVER back down from an
opinion that I believed in....many folks can't handle my honest opinions and
therefore I have very few close friends...I march to the rhythm of my own
music, always have and always will...whether you agree with me or not or
whether you like me or not...it's none of my business.....two days ago I asked
Amy to marry me...true story....she hasn't said no yet...lol...why do you think
I go to Utah every weekend...lol............Ed