[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Operation K-9

  • From: Luanne Crinklaw <silvermoongsds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 08:37:05 -0800 (PST)

This organization is doing great work for our four legged soldiers and their
handlers. My son's elementary school gathered donations for a month and we
shipped a total of 9 huge boxes of supplies to the US War Dog Association and
Ron, the founder shipped them to the K-9 units.
They still need more donations of items and of course always can use money to
help with the shipping costs. This Christmas lets remember the soldiers both
human and K-9 who are away from home protecting what we hold so dear. I've
enclosed a list of items needed.
Thanks
Luanne Crinklaw
Mesa, AZ
Help Needed:

Our Military Canines Teams who have been deployed to the Middle East
desparately need our help with supplying them with the following items.

Your donations are needed: Please help these wonderful canines. Thank you.

It is now starting to cool down in the Middle East and soon the winter will be
upon our Military Canines and their Handlers and again they will need our help.

So we now need to start acquiring the following items for our Military Canines
and their Handlers.

For Canines:

PET WARMING WRAP, mostlybulldogstuff.com

PET WARMING MAT, mostlybulldogstuff.com

K-9 BOOTS

For the Handlers

Neat's Foot Oil - Needed for K-9 Leather

Flash Lights & Batteries

Work Socks

Sweat Shirts, dark colors

---------------------------------

New Requests: Just in.

Beef Jerkey, spicy

Soups - canned, instant, etc.

Instant flavored Oatmeal

Coffee - Reg., decaf., Instant

Coffee Filters

Creamers

Sugar packets

Carb Free or low carb snacks, crackers, cereal, cookies

Crystal light - lemonade, ice tea

Small can foods - stew, potted meats, etc.

EMAILS FROM THE SANDBOX

http://mail.yahoo.com