[ SHOWGSD-L ] Opening a can of worms

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 08:32:27 -0800 (PST)

I have been thinking about the emails on the Hunte membership. If the GSDCA
were to limit the number of litters per year that a member can breed, what
would be a reasonable number 1, 2, 3, 10?

  I bred 3 litters in one year and thought I was going to work myself to death.
Now I am lucky to breed one.

  We do put number values on other things in the club. Number of Ch. bred in
order to judge a Fut Mat. number of years in the breed.

  So what would be a fair number to limit the number of litters bred by a
member of the GSDCA?

  Terry

Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.