[ SHOWGSD-L ] Open letter to P. Cooke (who is not a List member)

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 14:07:01 EDT

In a message dated 9/16/05 9:35:11 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
bigskygsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
This  list is suppose to be about the GSD not mudslinging and even worse
outright  fabrications. I have been a member of this list for several years now
and have  the upmost respect for Margery Golant and her efforts on behalf of
the
GSD. My  message to Ms Cooke is "PUT UP OR SHUT UP"!!! If she has any written
proof of  these allegations then she needs to bring them forward. Thumper's
mother from  Bambi said it best" IF YOU CAN'T SOMETHING NICE DON'T SAY ANYTHING
AT ALL"  !!!!!! Ms cook has long ago lost any credibility she had(if she had
any at  all).   THANK YOU MARGERGY FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK REGARDING THE  GSD".

I am not sure this belongs on the List for a number of reasons. First of
all, Paula Cooke is not on the List, she has been removed. So, posting to the
List about her is of no use. Second I did think we were not supposed to make
personal attacks on the List.  This also puts Margery in a difficult  position
when someone tries to praise her for her hard work, and includes a  personal
attack on another.

I know Margery as an administrator will handle this, and I was surprised to
see it. I know there are hard feelings between Margery and Paula, and I expect
 they will work it out, without using the List for attacks.  If someone  has
something to say to either of them, it can be done directly, and need not be
on this List.

Evan

_Asgard German Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament  come together