[ SHOWGSD-L ] Open bitches

  • From: pruett@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 12:40:23 +0000

>OH....ALSO........To add to Scott, I believe that beautiful black bitch of
>Iza's was "overlooked" in Open bitches.  She would have been up in the first
>couple of spots if I were judging....and that is not knocking the two bitches
>that placed 1st or 2nd!!  lol

>Jeff

As the breeder and owner of the 1st place open bitch and eventual RWB, I can
tell you that, had I been judging, I also would have had Iza's black bitch up
there in the class.  She is VERY nice...

I also loved Sue Godek's WB.  Last year Sue tried to buy My My, my open bitch,
at the Canadian national.  When I declined, she went out and found herself
another very good one.  Sue knows a shoulder and she went out and found herself
another exceptional shoulder.  It was a pleasure to be in contention with her
in the Winners class.

Laurie Pruett