[ SHOWGSD-L ] Only what I know.

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 10:05:11 EDT

In a message dated 7/23/07 9:14:14 PM Pacific Daylight Time, EKO LAN1  writes:
If you will read the posts you will see that the only difference is  that you
will NOT be official.  Who said that Bob was asked not to video  the Nat. I
would like to hear this from Bob before I get upset about it. I  hope it is
just another bad rumor.

I was told this from a board member, who said it  was on the agenda for the
meeting, and that the decision was made.  I am  just passing on what I was told.

Also, I was not told about my posting being  official or not. I was just told
that there would be no national reporter, and  thanked for my services in the
past.

On another note, I understand that all those who  were awarded Futurity wins,
under Paul Root have had those awards canceled, and  been asked to return the
ribbons.

Now you know what I know.

If anyone has other information, please let us  know.

Evan_  Asgard German Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type  Movement and Temperament come together