[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Only if you enjoy magic

  • From: "Tom Elkins" <firethorntemplete@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ELG440@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 20:34:47 -0500

<VVBG>   Wonderful.    Guilt by association.    Sounds almost like an
attorney:      "Your Honor, this man has no credibility.He has no sense of
humor; he doesn't laugh at clearly funny stuff; he hates music; rumor is he
enjoys pain; he has no birth certificate, and he doesn't even enjoy the
wonder of magic and imagination.                     Not that there is
anything wrong with that."
tom ilkins   (I love being in an ilk)