[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: One weekend, two new champions!

  • From: Susan Madlung <stormygsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: gretchanya@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 08:05:57 -0800

Actually, I have since heard back from handlers telling me that they have been
told that if they brag about dogs they don't own or have bred, they will be off
this list..
so there you go..
Sue Madlung - Shadowacre Reg'd German Shepherds
NEW LITTER DUE JUNE 29/07!!!
http://www.shadowacre.com/litters.htm
From: gretchanya@xxxxxxx