[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: One more weird Ed Hill Sat thing!

  • From: "HessenGSD" <Peg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "'freelist'" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Carolyn Martello'" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 16:23:25 -0700

We’ll to have to organize a cheering section for Liz’s bitch!  Ed’s brisket is
fantastic—my mouth is watering just thinking about it J

Peg Graham - http://HessenGSD.com <http://hessengsd.com/>

Home of Multiple BISS, Pacific Coast Victrix, 2012 #8 GSD in USA, 2014 #4 GSD
in CA, GCH CH Mariner’s Akaya RN HSAs “MOTO”

"May I always be the kind of person my dogs think I am."