[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: One more time

  • From: Carolyn Putnam <kleinkauf2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: GSD Showlist <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2015 17:01:49 -0700

Comes straight to my computer or Android phone.

On Tue, Oct 6, 2015 at 4:37 PM, Ruth Scheubler <rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I have 2 Gmail accounts. The list one is my homepage for Chrome, the other
goes through Thunderbird and also to my iPhone.
No problems.
Ruth

On Tue, Oct 6, 2015 at 12:30 PM, Theresa-GSD Yesko <
dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

G-Mail does not work though if you have more than one account with Google.
Regardless of how to try to set it up it reverts back to the other one
and the
Showlist rejects it.

I have tried twice with no successful of it working.

Theresa
scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx

On Tue, 10/6/15, leebrown622@xxxxxxx <leebrown622@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I fought with AOL about this for
years but recently changed to my COX address and use it for
this mail. Have had ZERO problems. GMAIL
accounts are free so people may want to set one up just for
the list. You will love not having to worry about AOL
blocking your mail. I have had my AOL account for so long
that I am keeping it and getting all my other mail
there but using COX for showgsd list and it is working find
for me.
Lee Brown
Too far from the womb and too close to the tomb to care
about what anyone thinks of me.
---- "Stormy V. Hope" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> We have been sending this or a similar note out to the
many AOL list members who have contacted List Administration
wondering “WTH, Why did I get this message that I’m not
a list member?”

> The answer?
>
> AOL and Yahoo have been feuding since January - Yahoo
bounces AOL posts, AOL drops the member from that list.

> We are constantly resubscribing aol members when they
try to unset vacation and we get a notice
> that they are not members of the list
>
> We add you back, but expect to be removed again.
We have been suggesting that all aol
> members use gmail for the list and the gsdca.org <http://gsdca.org/>
(many bulk mail senders are being
affected).

> The Showgsd-l Administration

POST is Copyrighted 2015. All material remains the property of the
of any kind are permitted without prior permission of both the original
author AND of the Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Each Author is responsible for the content of his/her post. This group
and its administrators are not responsible for the comments or opinions
expressed in any post. POSTS CANNOT BE USED IN A COURT OF LAW.

http://showgsd.org/mail.html

*Carolyn Putnam*
Fairwind - Supplies for the German Shepherd Dog Exhibitor
Fairwind German Shepherd Dogs
German Shepherd Dog Club of America member