[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: One more time

  • From: Anne Utter <rautt75@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Theresa-GSD Stolz <scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2015 17:59:59 -0400

It works for me. I have two other accounts w/google.
Anne, GA

Sent from Anne's iPad

On Oct 6, 2015, at 3:30 PM, Theresa-GSD Yesko (Redacted sender
"scenecrest.geo" for DMARC) <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

G-Mail does not work though if you have more than one account with Google.
Regardless of how to try to set it up it reverts back to the other one and the
Showlist rejects it.

I have tried twice with no successful of it working.

Theresa
is Copyrighted 2015. All material remains the property of the original author
permitted without prior permission of both the original author AND of the

Each Author is responsible for the content of his/her post. This group and its
any post. POSTS CANNOT BE USED IN A COURT OF LAW.

http://showgsd.org/mail.html