[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: One is the lonliest number

  • From: "edwinx" <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ELG440@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 08:09:16 -0800

speaking of dogs in the water....I first time Basu and I were invited to
Tedi and Evan's home (we won't go again because Evan searched us as we were
about to leave).."Ben"  had this CUTE habit of jumping in the swimming pool
and then coming out just to shake off water on the closest person he could
find. I went home wet that day...the good news is that Evan did not do a
complete search and BASU was able to steal several things from his
home.....FB