[ SHOWGSD-L ] One heck of a weekend:)))))

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 11:25:01 -0500 (EST)

Just received this from a lovely companion home:

"I wanted to share this with you: On Saturday, I entered Major into a dog
show at an assisted living facility called Normandy Farms. A dear friend's
mother lives there and she wanted Major to come. It was really just for fun
and  we got to parade all 28 pups through the facility to warm the hearts of
all the  seniors. It was really cute. There were breeds from Chihuahua
(named Big Man) to  a Great Pyrenees, but no dog got more attention than Major.
His sheer beauty  inside and out shines through where ever we go, Kathy.
When we were called up  one by one to parade in front of everyone seated in a
large room, Major pranced  around accepting all the adoration, but was, as
always, focused on Mom. All the  dogs were announced "the winners" and when
everyone clapped and said hooray,  Major started jumping up as if he had won
Westminster. Pure joy...and this is my  holiday gift to you."

and got spend time with good friends watching Solo finish our the year w/a
GR1,  (Lovely BIS line up!)

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
Celebrating generations  of Dual Titled TC'd Champions