[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: One Man's Opinion

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dir@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 18:59:23 -0400

I think specialty dogs are just right!  LOL!
        Years ago, a lot of dogs WERE shown too thin, at least here in
the East...you could see all their ribs from across the ring.  That's
very rare these days...and we see very few who are fat........   I don't
see too many anymore that are too thin, altho I've seen some every now
and then who are built too narrow...from any point of view.  There was
one in the mid-Atlantic area not too many years ago, well=bred, too...so
narrow it amazed me that it won...but it won a lot...bunches of Groups
and a handful of Best in Shows.  Don't know how it did at
specialties.........   that one wasn't thin, just too narrow all the way
round.
Peggy