[ SHOWGSD-L ] On the other side of the coin!

  • From: "Evan Ginsburg" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "elg440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: farmdogforever@xxxxxxxxx, edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 16:56:48 -0500

If you thing we are tough, you need to try to rescue a puppy.

We met this family that were from Cuter and had never had animals in their
home. As Muslims they didn't believe in keeping pets, and so, looking at German
shepherd puppies was a new experience.  The father made it clear, he and his
family never had a dog, and found it strange that people would keep a dog, and
didn't understand why they would have one in the house.

That was Summer's family, who now have two great Asgard dogs.

Evan