[ SHOWGSD-L ] On behalf of Julie Degen

  • From: Erynbrook@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 14:39:29 EDT

Julie Degen and family are RVing across the country right now and asked  that
this get posted to the list:

"Yankee", Caisson's Unconditional  Surrender, won two VERY nice 9-12 month
puppy classes this past w/e in Kansas  City and then went RESERVE WINNER'S DOG
on Sunday for a 4 point major  reserve.  This made him Cassie's first
qualifier and one of MANY for Dallas ;-)  Thank you to JERRY  GRAHAM for the
Major
Reserve.  Also, thank you to Bart Bartley  for the Best in Sweeps on Sunday
(and
the nice words about our baby boy!), and  to Gary Szymczak for the puppy class
win on  Saturday.

Yankee made lots of new friends (people and dogs) and his 'dad'  learned how
to double.  THANK YOU to Scott & Loren Yergin for the awesome job handling &
grooming  Yankee.  Yankee had a great time and so did we :-)  Isn't that what
dog shows are supposed to be all about?

Yankee is by "Dallas", out of PAM  CH Carousel Farms Caisson TD PT AX OAJ  TC
OFA,  and is owned by E.J. & Julie Degen  and Lew & Nicky Bunch.  I think
we're going to have  some fun with this guy!

Susan  Casey
Erynbrook German Shepherds
Front Range German Shepherd  Rescue