[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Omega 3 fish oil capsules

  • From: "Paula Cooke" <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 02:55:22 GMT

Dr. Clemmons recommends 1000 mg per day.  That is 1 tablespoon of Missin=
g Link.  I also use several other of the nutritional supplements he reco=
mmends for GSD's.

Paula, 287 days and counting

Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 17:17:49 -0800 (PST)
From: Luanne Crinklaw <silvermoongsds@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Omega 3 fish oil capsules

I have to say that I really don't pay much attention to supplements othe=
r than the Glucosamine and Condroitin I give to the furkids, but this fi=
shoil thing has peeked my interest especially since it is linked to help=
ing DM dogs. So say I was to put Kolby on this who has DM and weighs rou=
ghly 115lbs, ( I know I know but he is dieting and trying to lose it), h=
ow much and what milligrams would I give him?
        Luanne Crinklaw
  =

Be your own boss today! Easy Fitness Franchises. Click here.
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2221/fc/Ioyw6i4vFgOYFCH9L4NopLW5J=
eWNCKpsAO0euJKz9o6dbdM4A7HfIq/