[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Olivia Fowlis

  • From: Celeste <cherpa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bedkar@xxxxx" <bedkar@xxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2015 16:17:38 -0800

Sorry to hear Olivia has passed. She judged the first show we competed in. It
was an all breed benched show in Oregon. She awarded our us 4th novice bitch in
a class of 11. Von Nassau's Grand Cheyenne handled by my young husband Pat. We
were glad to have placed. Rest in peace

Celeste

On Dec 2, 2015, at 4:00 PM, Bedkar <bedkar@xxxxx> wrote:

I'm sad to report, a dear friend and mentor of German Shepherds Mrs. Olivia
Fowlis, (Grendamar German Shepherds) passed away on November 20, 2015.
Olivia finished many many champions she had bred and showed herself. Besides
putting many obedience titled on her dogs. She was AKC judge. She was best
know as the lady that could get any dog to breed naturally: many of the local
vets referred breeders to her. She also donated and worked with the local
law enforcement agency in training their dogs.

If you like to contribute and be listed on her memorial page in the GSD
Review, please send donations to Christine Carter 5110 Robindale Dr N.,
Keizer, OR 07303 or Skeeter Benton 1555 Dallas Rd, Benton City, WA 99320,
The funeral is scheduled on December 2nd, 2015 at the Skyline Memorial
Gardens in Portland Oregon. May she rest in Peace!
Kay Reamensnyder (For Emilie Woodruff, Chris Carter and Skeeter Benton).

--
-Kay Reamensnyder and Betty Doerpinghaus
-Home of Bedkar German Shepherds