[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Older Dogs (was: Westminster)

  • From: "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fmurch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "GSD List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 20:44:51 -0500

I adored that dog, too.  Every time I was judging BIS, if Victor had Ben
there, he'd go 2nd in the group...it broke my heart, because I always wanted
to give him a Best...
oh well......that's what happens.
    Bless Estelle for finally giving him the first at the Garden that he so
well deserved!!!
   Peggy