[ SHOWGSD-L ] Older Dogs (was: Westminster)

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: bedkar@xxxxx, LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 09:37:08 EST

I think it comes down to the dog and his/her condition. Our old TJ got his
herding title at 10 1/2 years of age. He had finally settled in long enough
to  pay attention....LOL....the evaluator absolutely loved him, and so did
the  competition.  She offered to buy him, that to us was a compliment.  Of
course, he was not for sale. EVER!

The following year he was rooting for his son, who was competing in the
Veterans class at the National. How many can say that??

These guys lived long, and were in great shape their entire lives.

* Ileana  *
Inquest GSD's, Home of :
2 x Sel EX AM CH & Sel CAN CH Karizma's  Cacique of Inquest TC, aka DEXTER
Kaleef's Expensive Date (major pointed) aka  JACKIE

In a message dated 2/15/2011 12:19:13 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
bedkar@xxxxx writes:

Michelle  Edling has shown the top Belgian Terv's in the US for years.....
she  usually doesn't start campaigning her boys until they are 5 or 6.....
We  have been friends for many years and no one loves her dogs more than
Michelle.
Spy (the male in Group tonight) is a National Specialty Winner  and Multiple
BIS winner.  He is as vibrant and as healthy at 10 as you  could wish any
dog
to be at any age.... and he adores Michelle.
We have  had the pleasure of competing in Group with Michelle and
Spy....some  times
we win and sometimes we lose.....but I never mind losing to Spy.

Kay R