[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Old dog memories

  • From: "Jane Kerner" <jkerner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ELG440@xxxxxxx>, <VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 19:07:59 -0500

I hadn't noticed that Evan's step had slowed........
 His eyes looked alert and bright the last time I saw him.......

I just now reviewed again the film of Evan and Patriot
(aka "Georgie") in the Parade of Greats at the National in St. Louis.

I thought they circled the big ring together with panache.....

Neither of them were in  "ho-hum" mode.

I hadn't mused about it before this, but I *suppose* it is possible that I
wasn't watching a "man and his beast" together in the ring........

......but instead.........

A beast in a handsome white suit with his German Shepherd Dog.

Move over, .......Edwin Hill.....aka Flower Boy

Others of us have alias names too.

  Jane Kerner, Lawyer Ginsburg and Patriot have  nome de plumes..........

.....now aka  "Goodie Two-Shoes", the "Hairy Beast" and  "Georgie".

=:-D

Jane Kerner