[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Old dog memories

  • From: "Jane Kerner" <jkerner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 10:53:38 -0500

Ah........our dear old dogs.....
And our old dear friends......

And our precious memories of those no longer here.........

God has bestowed many blessings on us.

For all of us who cherish their aging  dogs.........

For those of us who see not only gray on the muzzles of our German Shepherd
Dogs....... but  also see the gray streaking the hair of our friends..........

For both  man and beast whose steps are slower........ and eyes a little
dimmer.........

For the love we have shared with all of them...... in the midst of our
joys......... sometimes mingled with tears.........

Let us give thanks to Almighty God.

Jane Kerner