[ SHOWGSD-L ] Old dog memories

  • From: VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 10:45:11 EDT

Talking about older dogs,my VERY FIRST, dog that I have talked  about
before--my longhaired,monorchid,that I purchased before monorchidism was a
disqualifying fault--the one that I showed under Lang Skarda at GSDC of
Wisconsin,and
he excused me(I've told that story before),lived until he was 16,  He's the
one that I started in Obedience ,completing his CDX. .He was of  German
heritage,from Jack Sinykin's( Honor Roll) La Salle Kennels. I  was not  very
original
<G> I named him Chief von Kuhn. The 16 years  were my start with a wonderful
temperament and no health problems dog that was  my companion and sealed my
loved for the GSD dog Helen Miller  Fisher