[ SHOWGSD-L ] Old Review

  • From: Linda H. <stjamesgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 23:55:52 -0500

I was cleaning out a room today and came across the December 1961 issue of the
Review.  It was so nice to see all the Christmas greetings from the top kennels
and see pictures of the top dogs of the day.  It was interesting for me to see
all those old pics as there are a lot who are related to my first registered
shepherd who was a Ch. Falko Von Celler Schloss grandson.

A full page ad cost only $30 back then.  The results of the national were also
in this issue and the Grand Victor was a class male and the Grand Vixtrix was
Ch. Nanhall's Donna.

It's always nice to see what was going on back then!!

Linda Hendrix

St James Shepherds

Lin Chi Tibetan Spaniels

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/171222986/direct/01/