[ SHOWGSD-L ] Oily Coat

  • From: "fmurch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fmurch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GSD List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2014 12:27:11 -0500

Hi All,
What IIena said about the Sulfur Benz Shampoo by Davis is correct. I have used
this on the dogs before and it is great, we just had one with oily coat, wormed
her and hubby have her a bath with this and mixed in oatmeal shampoo, her coat
and skin looked and felt great after the bath and she stopped itching.

It is zero up in the hills of norther NJ today and the dogs love it, they hate
to come back in when I call them to come in the house, even the Cardigan likes
the cold.

For me it is a bit too cold, I do not like the heat, but this is a bit much.
Stay warm.

Cathy
Kelstar

fmurch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx