[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Ohio help

  • From: "chsweetsun" <chsweetsun@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Kizwiz@xxxxxxx>, <kathy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <atlanticrescue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <GSDRescue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 06:33:52 -0400

HI,
I am VERY Familiar with this .... AND I wouldn't send a dead dog to him... Paul
Pirgiovoni has a very long history.  Ask Vicki Burkey(sadly her dog was shot by
him), or any Police Officer, including K-9 Officers in the North Lima, Ohio
area.  The Local K-9 Officers will NOT use his training AT ALL. It is so bad
that I have a clause in my Contract specifically listing that you cannot send
any dog bought from me there.  I can give you more info privately if needed.
Tari
Brand New Website:
www.kridlersgermanshepherds.com