[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Ohio dog has till tomorrow

  • From: "Maureen" <murk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2008 05:49:58 -0600

Denise,
      I too lived with a bitch that tried every way possible to kill my old
Lady. Never again will I let an animal CONTROL my life that way! Living in
FEAR of when it was going to happen next. I could handle her just fine, but
then you throw in a husband that isn't that dog savvy, and that puts a whole
nother equation in the pproblem. Mo