[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Ohio dog has till tomorrow

  • From: sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2008 13:02:00 -0800 (PST)

I am working with a white GSD that has bitten another trainer. The owner now
complains to me that he is being friendly with new people.  My job has become
convincing her the dog is still dangerous, only trained and still a protector.
I got her to take control and now both are much safer.  I just have to get her
to see things my way.

sheila