[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Ohio area's -- Price for a Pup

  • From: chsweetsun@xxxxxxx
  • To: fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 14:39:07 -0400

My sister has Whippets.  They HATE winter here..so she is moving back to Fla.
Just for them..Well not Realy..her husband's job has something to do with it
too.  ;-)

Tari Kridler
Home of 2003 GVx Ch.Kridler's Ruby& 2xSel. Ch. Kridler's Quno & Kridler's K9-11
GSD Rescue@ http://www.kridlersgermanshepherds.com
* Once again Free Advertising of ShowQuality GSDs @ www.showgsds4sale.com
New List to Brag & Sell & Post Ads @