[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Ohio Specialties & Great Lakes Futurity

  • From: Kathy Potter <tokaye@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 13:12:46 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

One of my committee members, Ann Schultz as well as Futurity Chairman Carol
Moore will be at GL with our 'suggestion box'. We encourage all to provide your
input!! We want to make our futurity system work for everybody. Thanks to my
committee members Peggy Kurz, Jennifer Root, Sam Colvin and Ann Schultz for
their hard work. I've been to 3 futurities and have collected hundreds of super
recommendations. Thanks to all of you at the SE, MA and MW futurities for
helping.

Kathy