[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Oh my

  • From: Fran Henry <fhenry1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, showgsd <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 08:34:44 -0700

Hi Margery,

My "most favorite" quotes are the "we" quotes, as in the following:

"We are the number one German Shepherd dog organization recognized both the
AKC and the World Union Organization of German Shepherd Dogs (WUSV).

The GSDCA members are diverse representatives of society joined together by
a passion for the German Shepherd Dog.  We tackle difficult health problems,
debate structure of dogs, discuss upcoming events, share in the excitement
of a new litter and comfort each other as a dog passes.  Each member
contributes a unique insight so that the breed as a whole can move forward."

And yes, I am MAD!!!

Fran Henry