[ SHOWGSD-L ] Oh Canada / National Problems solved

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <trimblyn@xxxxxxxx>, <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Show List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 16:06:16 -0800

This is a great post........and Bob has great answers!   He is exactly
right!!......
That is why it is so upsetting that the Colorado site was thrown under the
bus!!!
Also...
It was a good enough site to be seriously considered for a permanent site!!
Thrown away instead
of honoring the contract and the Exhibitors in the Western States.....just
waiting till 2014 after the Pa.
Centennial National and book that year for the Purina site.......no
problem....we're booked for 4 yrs.
in advance.
There is absolutely no excuse for throwing Colorado away.....it made
money....it is a great site and
you can get there from all over........and early in October is ideal timing.

Carolyn    marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.Marhaven.com