[ SHOWGSD-L ] Oh Canada

  • From: helenfranklin520@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 20:33:03 -0400

One of my very favorite people in all the world lives in Kelowna B. C. Canada.?
It is on fire.
All else pales in comparison to this tragedy.? This is the real world.? Diane
Anderson is a German Shepherd person...and a resident of Kelowna.? How silly
our little squibbles...this is real life.
Helen Franklin