[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Oh Buck,what a dog !!

  • From: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: shadowbrooktx@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2012 02:59:00 +0000 (UTC)

One of the best things about this past National was getting to meet and talk to
Gene Baker...His past includes being a professial baseball player...I had a
real good time talking baseball, dogs and BBQ with him...there are some very
interesting folks in our breed...wish I knew more...also got to talk with Linda
Selmon...she's a hoot!..can't wait  until New Jersey.....FB ----- Original
Message -----