[ SHOWGSD-L ] Officials

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 20:09:28 EDT

In a message dated 7/19/05 11:07:18 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
Windwalkergsds@xxxxxx writes:
"Justice  is for the person who can afford the
best attorney".  The search and  seizure thing is REALLY scary.....a blatant
violation of one of our most  basic rights.

There is some comfort into being able to walk into my office and send a
letter from an attorney without having to pay. I do this often for others, and
just yesterday got a call from a person who bought two German dogs, and one he
loves and the other is dumb as a stump.

I will send a letter asking for his money back for the stupid one, ($6,000
per dog) and it may or may not work.  However, I am always willing to try  to
help dog folks for no charge. I still do wills for anyone for free that  leaves
something to the Foundation.  The work is often worth just what you  pay for
it.

Try to either raise a child to become an attorney, or find one who will  back
you up.  The problem is that if it is your offspring, you may find you  will
be sued for how you raised them.

Evan

_Asgard German Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament  come together