[ SHOWGSD-L ] Official News Agency - Breaking News (Neutering statues?)

  • From: "Ginger Cleary" <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-L@Freelists. Org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 01:18:03 -0400

What is doG's name is in the water or air in Sacramento???????????
 Ginger Cleary,Rome, GA  ww.rihadin.com
The essence of Government is power; and power, lodged as it must be in human
hands, will ever be liable to abuse. ? James Madison
Member GSDCA
Member Sawnee Mtn Kennel Club
GA Director Responsible Dog Owners of the Eastern States.