[ SHOWGSD-L ] Offensive

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 08:34:47 -0700 (PDT)

According to Merriam-Webster Dictionary, Offensive:1. something that outrages
the senses,2. attack, assault 3. displeasure obnoxious, insulting...well
according to these definitions I have never been offended by anyone during my 5
or 6 years on this list..( a few things have mad me angry, but I can only think
of two)...on the other hand I am sure that I have offended countless numbers of
listers with my sarcasm, dissenting points of view,and my strange sense of
humor .Several have confronted me and when I thought it was appropriate I
apologized, and when I did not think an apology was necessary I did not give
one.i.e. my stance on dishonest judges, if you got offended by that, too
bad....there are many folks on this list that never say anything for fear of
  "offending" some one or more likely the fear of getting jumped on, and that's
too bad..I don't think most people come on this list with the intention of
offending anyone, but they have a right to believe what ever they want to
believe...if folks want to believe we have too many Mediocre Champions
FINE...if folks want to believe we have dishonest judges FINE..if folks want to
believe we have honest judges fine..if folks want to believe Raw is bad for
dogs Fine...if folks want to believe the National should rotate Fine.....and
sure we can debate and disagree back and forth with each other on the
issues...but what's with all this I'm offended BS...if you have a tendency to
get offended easily....my advice is to join a gym to develop strong and wide
shoulders...if this post offended you....too bad.....but the good news is that
a week from now...I'll be back in school!....Ed