[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Off-Topic - UGH . . .

  • From: Deb Sullivan <victorysbullseye@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsdramey@xxxxxxx, Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx, izakabuska@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 12:44:53 -0700 (PDT)

REALLY!? I love winter. the summer here in St. Louis has been very mild so I
hope your weatherman is right?
so maybe Bull is blowing out to get in?(but he is a spoiled housed dog)
Deb

Deb and her Boys
Victory's Bullseye,TT.,CGC.,CD,ASCACD.
Victory's Dubh Mac Tire, CGC(Wolf) 01/23/05-03/28/2007,lost to PAA/EPI
Codie my Golden