[ SHOWGSD-L ] Off topic...Meep.

  • From: Jessica Keene <jkeene2005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 13:12:31 -0600

http://salemnews.com/punews/local_story_313233045.html

I meep....Guess...meep.....I meep....shouldn't meep say meep meep meep any meep
lolol

seriously though....it is a four letter word with no real meaning.....heard
some kids actually ended up being EXPELLED for saying it. wow? really? thats
sad imo....meep

  Jessica Keene

http://www.freewebs.com/gsdjunior/