[ SHOWGSD-L ] Off topic sheltie puppy sought in NJ

  • From: lisamwilbur@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd@xxxxxxx, carolynmckenna@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 23:21:29 +0000

A woman contacted me seeking a sheltie puppy for her granddaughter.  She is
located in the Edison New Jersey area.  If anyone knows of a sheltie breeder in
the area please contact me so I may forward your info to her.  She has a
hearing issue and does not own a computer.  I do not know her personally.  She
was referred to me through her vet.  Thank you for any help for her.  Lisa.
From: Kay Springer <showgsd@xxxxxxx>
Sender: showgsd-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 16:04:08
To: <carolynmckenna@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: showgsd<showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: tear mender

Torbot Bonding Cement, formerly Skin Bond, is better for the ears and
not as irritating. It is made specifically for use on skin whereas
Tear Mender is not.   You can purchase it from:
www.naturesfarmcy.com

They also sell Uni-solve for removing curlers and glue.

The company gives great service and you receive your order within a
few days.

Kay Springer
www.showboatgsd.com
Home of Multi BISS & Multi Group Winning
Ch. Rohan's Reward TC,CGC,HT,RE,CDX, CHIC (h,e,t,h)  DM Normal
"Strider" 81 BOBs - #5 & #6 GSD 2009