[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Odd AKC Delegate viewpoint

  • From: MORGAN LEWIS <shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: diwri@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 07:54:33 -0800 (PST)

DID YOU CHECK THE FLOOR TO SEE IF THIS IDIOT AT LOST HIS MARBLES.Why in the
H--- would any sane Breeder give UNLIMITED REGISTRATION to a pup that in their
opinion is unsuitable for breeding. IF the puppy proves out the REGISTRATION
can be changed, and AKC MAKES MORE MONEY, but to breed just for the sake of
breeding is what is already causing most of OUR problems and is driving people
like DAWN and the Rescue Groups NUTS. TALK about two faced idiocy. Maybe the
AKC needs a STIMULOUS PACKAGE like GM and the BANKS

Morgan and His Angels
Precious, OFA
Princess, CGC, TDI, GSDCA Health Award
"RAW" fed, No Vaccinations