[ SHOWGSD-L ] Obedience at Canadian National

  • From: GretchAnya@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 18:59:02 EST

In a message dated 2/12/2005 6:40:32 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
Msg: #9  in digest
From: LEWIEB@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 16:39:39  EST
Subject: Obedience at Canadian National

I love Canada, the  Canadians, the Canadian National, Canadian beer, etc.,
etc.  It seems  to me that each time I visit Canada I learn something that we
should be  doing here in the USA.  Check this.....at the Canadian National
there
are three Obedience Trials held on the same site during their  National.
This
means that you can go to the Canadian National start  and finish an Obedience
Title during the three days of the show.  I  think this is a great idea and
have
written AKC about having multiple  trials during a national.  So far we
haven't
been able to do much  about it but just think of the spike in entries if we
could offer three  Obedience Trial during our National.

Way to go Canada, I'll be  back....

Lew

Actually, it's four - two each day. And you're right: It's a  BLAST!

Becky Tsaros Dickson
_www.GretchAnya.com_ (http://www.gretchanya.com/)