[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Obedience and conformation

  • From: "Iza Ackerman" <izaackerman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <InquestGSD@xxxxxxx>, <sabokat2@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 08:29:56 -0500

YOUR dogs have "basic obedience " ???????  Yea, right -   HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
LOL    LOL   LOL   LMAO !!!

Love you, Ileana !

One of her dogs is one I bred, plus we are sisters, so I can say this !!

Iza Kabuska-Ackerman
www.Karizmashepherds.com
AKC Breeder of Merit
Breeder of a Canadian Grand Victor, an American Grand Victor,
and many more beautiful dogs !