[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Obamas purchasing Gerchi Shephercrest

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx>, <firethorntemple@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 17:04:03 -0600

I remember two "litters" of separate families many years ago.  Both Moms
were
GSDs and the one was a Chihuahua that the family never dreamed could be
done, two really little GSD pups.  The other was a Bassett male who jumped
up over bales of hay in the barn and the bitch backed up to him.  They all
laughed feeling nothing would come of this - Ha - 4 odd puppies were the
result of that one.  There are things that are possible that we just
couldn't
think about it.   Norma no L